- DON’T BE FOOLED BY THE OTHER LOW QUALITY UNDER $25 MODELS: This is a high quality Professional Vegetable Cutter & Mandoline Slicer with Adjustable 304 Stainless Steel Blades built to last a lifetime. The market is flooded with flimsy, gimmicky models that work nothing like our fully adjustable German engineered ultra-sharp 304-grade hardened surgical 304 stainless steel blades, FDA and LFGB standard approved. The ABS plastic is nontoxic and BPA Free guaranteeing healthy meals for your family.
- NOBODY NEEDS ANOTHER FLIMSY KITCHEN GADGET: Or has the time to slave away with a knife. This is everything you need in one – with interchangeable blades for slicing, julienne & grating & unlimited thickness settings with easy thumb dial control, it’s perfect as an onion, tomato, potato, cheese, fruits, lemon, veggie chopper cutter, vegetable peeler, and garlic chopper. With faster prep & faster cleanup you can live your best, healthiest life every day.
- BEST PATENTED DESIGN: We designed the only knob-controlled fully adjustable mandoline slicer giving you more options than any of our competitors. They offer limited choices. We give you unlimited possibilities.
- HEALTHY EATING SHOULD BE EASY: Without breaking the bank. Great tools make it a snap, no matter the size of your kitchen or wallet. Health shouldn’t come with a hefty price tag. We know life is busy & it’s easy to fall into the fast food trap. With our mandoline we’re here to get you out of it! This will be your secret weapon to help you cook like a pro, even if you aren’t one.
- OUR CUSTOMER CARE PROMISE: Shop & Good believes in making life easier, better and more enjoyable in all that we do. We strive to bring you quality products, for you to get the most out of life. We ensure we bring you nothing but the best. In the unlikely event that you don’t love your mandoline set, we will give you a replacement or a full refund.
Pro Chef Series™ Heavy Duty Mandoline Slicer
- Professional grade, heavy duty slicer
- 304 stainless steel german blades
- BPA free
- Over 20 different shapes
Availability: In stock
- All prices include taxes
After wasting $25 bucks to the cheap ones. i was a little worried about the quality of this product But what a huge difference. Seriously high quality tool. Thanks a lot!
I was looking for a Mandolin slicer that would last, and I found it! This slicer is made of thick heavy duty plastic, cleans easy, and hasn't warped over the last several months even with dishwasher cleaning. Super sharp blades store neatly in a plastic case, and the slicer body collapses for easy storage. This is a huge advantage over other slicers! A variety of blades are included which will cut any vegetable or fruit any way you want it. The adjustable knob makes it easy to get the perfect thickness. Each 'click' makes a difference of about 1mm, so you can be very exact with cuts. I use this most often to thin slice apples to make baked apple chips or thin slice tomatoes for homemade pizza, but I've used it for many other things. No decease in performance after several months of use, and the blades are still razor sharp. In fact, the blades are so sharp that it can be tempting to use the slicer without the hand guard. Don't do it. Save yourself (and your fingers) a trip to Urgent Care.
Perfect, the package was delivered quickly. Cutter looks very good. I recommend the shopandgood store.
Yes it is a bit expensive but this Mandoline Slicer is wonderful! I don't know why I waited to get one. This is so much easier than slicing by hand. Adjustable thickness and the ability to julienne is added bonus. The slicer is very sturdy and the blade is razor sharp so slicing is effortless. The food pusher is hefty and large so I don't have to get my fingers anywhere near the blades, a feature I really like! The fold back guard on the julienne blade and the fact that everything comes apart for cleaning assures this will be a well-loved addition to my kitchen. Thanks!
This is by far the best quality Mandoline Slicer I've seen. The design is intuitive, it's obvious that the makers put a lot of thought into the design and take pride in their work. This little implement has become indispensable in my kitchen. A word of caution, it's really sharp. When I first used it I had just finished my 14th consecutive night shift and I had been up for over 24 hours. I started to test it out with a potato and in my excitement and impaired judgement I didn't bother to use the vegetable holder that comes with it. That was a mistake, long story short, it bit me pretty good, took the tip of my finger right off, a nice clean cut right through the nail too, like what a good samurai sword does in the movies. Bottom line, it works great but please don't get careless.